On this page you'll find tactics for each boss, the achievement list, garrison quests, tactics video and map.
- Players: 5
- Level: 93 - 95, Dungeon Finder: 90 - 100
- Heroic Mode: Level 100
- Challenge Mode: Level 100.
Boss 1 - Fleshrender Nok'gar (Orc)
A Smashing, Grinning Orc, atop his Big hairy wolf.
Sound Familiar? No, its not The Hobbit[TM] - You are playing Wow Remember??
The fight essentially begins with the Fleshrender Charging in on his wolf. While on his wolf, he will call in Archers to rain arrows of pain down on the group. The Wolf needs to be put down first, poor thing. After that, the Orc will become attackable. and begin to attack with new abilities.
- Barbed Arrow Barrage - Archers release an arrow storm dealing 25 000 damage.
- Burning Arrows - Archers Fire Away - leaving a fire trail that deals 7500 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Reckless Provocation - Howls. Striking Fleshrender during this effect will cause the attacker to flee in fear.
- Bloodletting Howl - Howls, causing his friends to deal 20% additional damage for 8 sec.
- Savage Mauling - Snarls and Leaps, causing the affected player to have reduced movement by 45% + deals
12 000 damage every 1 sec, for 6 sec.
- Shredding Swipes - Lunges, dealing 25 000 damage.
The strategy is simple. Nuke the Wolf, Watch out for the fire trail/rain of arrows, Nuke the Orc, once his pet is down. Don't strike him when his fear ability is up and its an easy win!
Boss 2 - Grimrail Enforcers - Dugru, Makogg EmberBlade and Neesa Nox
Three hired thugs, that are paid to protect the Train Depot.
What does battle with two Orcs and a Goblin make? Well, We’ve all squished a few spots on our face onto the bathroom mirror haven't we??
Essentially the three enforcers will attack, with Emberblade swinging his sword, Nox using bombs and traps and the Shaman Dugru using magic.
- Blood Bolt - a blood bolt that deals 100 000 Shadow damage. (Interruptable)
- Sanguine Sphere - Summons an Orb of blood to protect the most injured Enforcer. It absorbs 360 000 damage. It also Triggers a groupwide heal if it is broken by damage. Important! - Do not hit a boss under this effect.
- Abrupt Restoration - Heals 20% of max health every 1 sec for 3 sec.
- Tainted Blood - inflicting 35 000 Nature damage every 2 secs for 10 sec.
- Flaming Slash - Makogg dashes forward spinning his massive blade, inflicting 40 000 Fire damage to all enemies.
- Lava Sweep - Makogg slashes his blade, conjuring waves of lava, inflicting 15 000 Fire damage.
- Malfunctioning Jumper Cables 9000-XL - Lightning chain, deals ~12 000 Nature damage to 3 enemies.
- Ogre Traps - Flings 8 Ogre traps around your feet.
- Shredded Tendons - Ogre traps close, slowing movement by 15% and deals 4000 damage every 1 sec for 7 sec.
The strategy in a tad more complex as there are several fight breaking mechanics to learn and deal with. The main thing here to bear in mind is that Sanguine Sphere will heal the three enforcers, the other key ability to watch out for is the jumper cables. Deal with those two and the rest should fall into place.
Boss 3 - Oshir (Saberon)
A Ravaging , Pouncing Behemoth of fur, claws and teeth.
Or a Big Aggressive Pussy… Cat!
- Time to Feed - pins his target down + begins rending, deals 10 000 damage every 1 sec for 20 sec.
- Feeding Frenzy - enters a frenzy and must be damaged for 5% of his max health to release the targeted player. Priority!
- Primal Assault - Charges and mauls any player in his path. Deals 37 000 damage.
- Breakout - Unleashes a caged beast.
Ravenous Wolf - Each Wolf in the pack fixates on a different enemy.
- Strength of the Pack - Increases damage dealt by 25% for each nearby Wolf.
Rylak Sykterror - Takes to the skies and begins to attack enemies with Acid Spit.
- Acid Spit - Inflicts 10000 Nature damage to enemies within 6 yards + creates an Acid Splash for 30 sec.
So, To summarise, Avoid the Primal Assault ability. Kill released beasts as quickly and effectively as possible. If he pins a target down, all cooldown and max damage must be used, or that player is having a corpse run. Simplez.
Boss 4 - Skulloc (Gronn)
The mighty gronn Skulloc represents one of the great successes of the Iron Horde's subjugation of the giants of Gorgrond. Hes fitted with double cannons and is ready to do some damage. Oh and hes pretty handy with his fists too. He’s got mates as well. Koramar and Zoggosh.
Hairy. Big. Ugly. Macho. - Sort of reminds me of David Hasselhoff. Or Hasselhoof if You're Tauren.
- Cannon Barrage - Deals 5200 Fire damage to enemies within 9 yards of the blast.
- Backdraft - Heat and smoke comes from the rear of the ship, inflicts 40 000 Fire damage to enemies. The more cannon barrages occur, the more severe this explosion gets. AVOID!
- Berserker Leap - Crashes down on players dealing 5000 Nature damage to player within 8 yards of his landing.
- Shattering Blade - Causing sparks that deal 12 000 Fire damage to enemies within the area of effect.
- Bladestorm - Causing 60% weapon damage to each enemy within melee range.
- Rapid Fire - focuses on a single enemy, firing at them and all enemies standing in between for 3500 Fire damage every half second.
Tactics appear to be: Avoid, backdraft when the knockback occurs and Work towards Skulloc between barrages. Avoid getting hit by Zogg’s rapid fire and the healer needs to focus the targeted player. the target player should stand away from the rest of the group. Kill order is Koramar, then Skulloc. Zogg will get bored at some point, and jump out of his cannon. At that point nuke him down and rinse and repeat with the main mechanics.
Map & Video (Click to enlarge)
|Expert Timing - Defeat Gug'rokk alongside Croman the Barbarian after finding his sword on Heroic difficulty.|
|Militaristic, Expansionist - Defeat Fleshrender Nok'gar in Iron Docks on Heroic difficulty, while Siegemaster Olugar, Pitwarden Gwarnok, and Champion Druna remain alive and in the fight.|
|Take Cover - Defeat Skulloc in Iron Docks on Heroic difficulty without any players getting hit by Cannon Barrage or Backdraft.|
|Iron Docks - Defeat Gug'rokk in the the Iron Docks.|
|Heroic: Iron Docks - Defeat Gug'rokk in the the Iron Docks on Heroic difficulty.|
|Heroic: Iron Docks Guild Run - Defeat Gug'rokk in the the Iron Docks on Heroic difficulty while in a Guild Group.|
|Iron Docks Challenger - Complete the Iron Docks Challenge Mode.|
|Iron Docks: Bronze - Complete the Iron Docks Challenge Mode with a rating of Bronze or better.|
|Iron Docks: Silver - Complete the Iron Docks Challenge Mode with a rating of Silver or better.|
|Iron Docks: Gold - Complete the Iron Docks Mines Challenge Mode with a rating of Gold - |
Reward: Teleport to Iron Docks.